To become a member of SBCSG your company must be:
- Involved or have business interests in the Construction Industry within the County of Swansea and/or Neath Port Talbot
- Pay annual subscription of £100
- Attend at least one group meeting per year
- Commitment to staff training and personal development
- Abide by SBCSG’s objectives and business plan which includes submitting quarterly target information
In return, you will receive the following benefits:
- Membership Certificate issued for display at your premises to indicate your commitment to training.
- Permitted use of SBCSG’s logo on company literature and marketing material.
- Access to SBCSG Training Officer to assist with your training needs.
- Opportunity to become involved in all group initiatives and activities including events, guest speaker presentations etc.
- Assistance to develop and maintain your organisation at a level of competence matching that of national service providers. This includes discounted training and links with Cyfle Building Skills Shared Apprenticeship.
- Attendance to quarterly meetings where topical industry issues and training development can be discussed.
- Engagement with the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) to assist with membership, continual professional development opportunities and free entry to seminars/events.
If you would like to become a member of Swansea Bay Construction Support Group, please click here to download an application form.
Please return completed application forms to:
or Gemma Mineur, Neath Campus (Pathways), Dwr-y-Felin Road, Neath SA10 7RF